17 February 2007

More tweaking

All in the comments realm. I still don't like how it is though.

And of course, I still don't have peek-a-boo comments. That's probably going to require complete concentration for a couple solid hours... hours I won't have for a while.

Anyway, your comments have enjoyed being bigger the last few months. But now there back to being indented and a full font size smaller than my posts on the individual post pages. And in my opinion, that's how it should be (just kidding). Actually, it'll make it a lot easier (once I do get peek-a-boo comments back) to determine what's a post and what's a comment. Especially for some of the longer comments you guys leave.

And now that I mentioned the peek-a-boo comments, I think I just figured out what might be the problem. Excuse me now, while I go look at some code...