Peekaboo Blog List
Well, even though my quest to revive peekaboo comments has been fruitless, I did manage to make my blog list in the sidebar do the same thing. The main list shows each person's main blog, as it has in the past. But click "toggle list," and bam!, all of the blogs I read show up under their respective owners.
Now, this doesn't mean I visit all of these every day. I mean, Jay's drawings blog hasn't been updated since October 2006. But since it's not his main blog, I don't care. I just set my little news feed aggregator to silently check it for me so that in the event that he should ever decide to update it, I'll be among the first to know, while others will have probably simply forgotten about the blog's existence. But that's okay; it's not his fault.
But the most exciting part is that there will be a brand-new feature in my sidebar coming in May. I don't know when in May, probably whenever I feel like it. Because it's already been coded; I just want to build suspense. I'll be sure to announce it using my little "announcement" bar that hasn't been seen in months, so you'll know when to look for it.
Until then, enjoy expanding and collapsing my blog list.
EDIT: I thought I'd cross-tested the peekaboo list, and I guess I hadn't. Apparently, it's not yet functional in Firefox, so if you want to see it, open my blog in Internet Explorer. I guess the new feature won't come until after I've fixed the bugs that make it not work in Firefox.
