See what I'm reading!
Since I don't always have the time to write on my blog, I thought I'd point everyone to the things I'm reading. Google Reader, which I now use exclusively to read blogs and get my daily news, has an awesome feature that allows me to share articles and posts that I like and put them in their own RSS feed, which I can then transclude on my site.
So, articles I've recently read that I've liked enough to decide to share will go under the "Other Stuff I'm Reading" heading, while recent posts from my friends will automatically go under the heading "Their Recent Posts" as they are published (with a slight lag, of course, as nothing's perfect).
Both of these lists can now be found in the sidebar on the main site. Hopefully this will help to quench your thirst for ramblings from me. Then again, it probably won't.
