4,000th hit at 16:57 ET
Randomness logged it's 4,000th hit at 16:57 ET on 29 January 2007. Unfortunately, SiteMeter was unable to attach the IP address logged (71.61.44.#) to a given location. This has been happening a lot more often, lately, so it's evident that I have a new regular visitor. The question is, who?
All I do know is that it's someone who has Comcast, deduced from the Whois Source, and that they clicked through to Randomness from Laurel's blog. Oh, and this person uses Firefox, which I'm gradually starting to use more often now that I have my own computer.
So if you visited Randomness at around 16:57 ET on 29 January 2007, please speak up. Please.
EDIT: This was most likely Andrea, who also claimed the 2,000th hit on 16 May 2006. For more information, see the 10th and 11th comments on my post, "Life in the City."
