20 January 2007

Little things

I've done all sorts of little changes in the last couple hours. Most of them you'd have to look pretty hard to find. But I'll tell you about them anyway (or at least the ones I can remember!)...

  • Got rid of the vast amounts of space between lines in the posts and the page footer, bringing it closer to how it was before.
  • Removing the title "Archives" above the Archives dropdown. Who needs the title twice?
  • Added a link to my Facebook profile above the counter.
  • Changed how dates are displayed under "Recent News." This will be modified further soon.
  • Added a "Grades" label and put the appropriate post in it, just so I have a place to brag (or, heaven forbid, whatever the opposite of bragging is).
  • A very minor detail exemplifying my perfectionistic qualities: Under "Series & Labels," click on a label. On the label's page, the selected label is bold. It wasn't before. I doubt you even cared.
  • Applied all of these changes to the Recent News blog pages.
  • Further work on attempting to revive "peekaboo comments." Nothing successful, though, which means further further work...

I'll probably post again in the next couple of days, and I'll constantly be doing things like this for a while. Oh, and by the way, I also just did similar stuff for The Cousin Club Blog, too.